Peachy Freezer Pie
The peachy version was created for a cousin-in-law's birthday. Corbett loves peaches and ice cream but he is diabetic. He was delighted with a low-carb frozen confection featuring his favorite fruit. He requested another one by bringing me fresh peaches. Incredible flavor! Frozen fruit, no sugar added, also works--just do not thaw completely.
1 pkgcream cheese (8 oz.)
1 boxsugar-free peach gelatin mix
1 pkgsugar-free instant vanilla pudding (1 oz.)
8 ozfrozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
1 can(s)sliced peaches in juice, not syrup, reserve liquid
1ready-made graham cracker pie crust, 8
How to Make Peachy Freezer Pie
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and peach gelatin mix until smooth.
- In a larger bowl, using juice reserved from peaches, add as much water as needed to make 1 c. Whisk into pudding mix.
- Add cream cheese mixture to pudding and beat.
- Fold in whipped topping. Fold in peaches. [Note: if desired, leave swirls of topping throughout filling.]
- Spoon mixture into crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving for ice cream-like confection. Allow 30 minutes for creamy smooth eating.