How to Make Peachy Freezer Pie
- 1In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and peach gelatin mix until smooth.
- 2In a larger bowl, using juice reserved from peaches, add as much water as needed to make 1 c. Whisk into pudding mix.
- 3Add cream cheese mixture to pudding and beat.
- 4Fold in whipped topping. Fold in peaches. [Note: if desired, leave swirls of topping throughout filling.]
- 5Spoon mixture into crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 6Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.