Peaches and Cream Pie
Try other combinations of jello and fruit. You can also use other pie crusts.
- pre- made (baked) cookie or graham cracker crust
- 3/4 c
- boiling water
- 3 oz
- package peach or orange jello
- 2 c
- ice cubes (not water)
- 1 1/2 c
- thawed cool whip topping
- 3 medium
- fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
How to Make Peaches and Cream Pie
- 1Add boiling water to jello mix in a medium bowl; stir until mixture is completely dissolved. Add the ice cubes; stir until Jello is slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice pieces. Add whipped topping fold in until blended. Gently fold in peaches.
- 2Chill for 15-20 minutes or until Jello is thick enough to mound; spoon mixture into the crust. Chill for 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
I like to make this the night before I want to serve it.