Peach Custard Pie by Rose
- 3 c
- peeled and sliced white peaches (or yellow if you like)
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- heaping tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 c
- 4 Tbsp
- melted butter
- extra large eggs
- pillsbury ready made crust (i use ready made for a single pie crust
How to Make Peach Custard Pie by Rose
- 1Use a 10 inch pie plate or a deep 9 inch. Place pie crust in and flute edges and fork bottom and sides.
- 2Peel and slice peaches and put a dash of lemon juice and gently stir through, set aside
- 3Beat eggs and sugar. Add flour, mix through, mix in melted butter and heavy cream beat through. Put sliced peaches in the pie crust and pour the liquid ingredients over peaches. If desired, cut a few raspberries and place through the peaches, if not just leave as peaches alone. Bake at 325 for 1 hour and 350 for 20 minutes or until center is set.