Peachy Cream Pie
How to Make Peachy Cream Pie
- 1Mix sugar with flour and salt and set aside.
- 2Heat milk on low heat in a saucepan.
- 3Add butter to melt.
- 4Stir in flour mixture.
- 5Allow sauce to boil, while stirring, for 3-5 minutes. Sauce will thicken to pudding.
- 6Take pudding off heat and add vanilla.
- 7While pudding is cooling, put sliced fresh peaches inside a baked and cooled pie crust.
- 8Pour pudding over peaches and chill for several hours.
- 9Serve with a layer of fresh made whipped cream on top (not cool whip) and more fresh peaches if you have some.