Peachy Cream Pie
How to Make Peachy Cream Pie
- Mix sugar with flour and salt and set aside.
- Heat milk on low heat in a saucepan.
- Add butter to melt.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Allow sauce to boil, while stirring, for 3-5 minutes. Sauce will thicken to pudding.
- Take pudding off heat and add vanilla.
- While pudding is cooling, put sliced fresh peaches inside a baked and cooled pie crust.
- Pour pudding over peaches and chill for several hours.
- Serve with a layer of fresh made whipped cream on top (not cool whip) and more fresh peaches if you have some.