Orange Cream Pie
It light and creamy without being to high in calories.
I made a few changes by using a basic graham cracker crust and lactose free milk.
Feel free to substitute milk, sugar and butter types of ingredients.
It makes a lovely presentation!
- 1 1/2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 7 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1/3 c
- raw sugar
- 2 1/2 c
- fat free, lactose free, milk
- 2 pkg
- vanilla sugar free instant pudding
- 1 1/2 tsp
- orange extract
- 1 large
- orange, peeled, seedless and sliced into thin rounds
How to Make Orange Cream Pie
- 1Make crust by mixing melted butter, crushed graham crackers and sugar in a eight or nine inch pie dish. Press firmly into place and back for about 7 minutes at 375 degrees. Cool crust.
- 2Prepare pudding by whisking together with milk. Stir in orange extract. Spoon into cooled crust and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for 2 or more hours.
- 3Place thin orange slices on top just prior to serving