Not So Sweet Pecan Pie
How to Make Not So Sweet Pecan Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together well.
- 2Add dark corn syrup and salt and beat well.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in pecans.
- 4Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Cool
- 5For Royal Hawaiian Version: Proceed as for Pecan Pie but substitute for the pecans: 1/2 c. lightly toasted coconut (Flaked or shredded) and 1/2 c coarse chopped Macadamia Nuts.