Norma's Small Individual Hidden Pumpkin Pie
- 1 1/2 c
- canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 c
- cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 1 c
- fat free evaporated milk
- 1/4 c
- no calorie sugar substitute of your choice
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 tsp
- vanilla, divided
- egg whites
- 1/4 tsp
- cream of tartar
- 1/3 c
How to Make Norma's Small Individual Hidden Pumpkin Pie
- 1Preheat oven at 350.
- 2Place pumpkin, evaporated milk, egg substitute, sugar substitute, pumpkin pie spice and one teaspoon vanilla in mixing bowel and mix 30 seconds.
- 3Stop mixing and and scrape bowl and continue mixing until smooth, about one minute.
- 4Divide evenly among six (6 ounce) custard cups or souffloe dishes.
- 5Place in a shallow baking dish or pan and pour boiling water around custard cups or souffle dishes to depth of one inch.
- 6Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, place egge whites, cream of tartar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla in clean mixing bowl and whip about one minute or until soft peaks form.
- 8Reduce speed and gradually add honey, whipping until stiff peaks form, about one minute.
- 9Remove pan from oven and spread egg white mixture on top of hot pumpkin mixture.
- 10Return to oven and bake for 15 to 16 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- 11Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 12Serve warm.