Norma's Small Individual Hidden Pumpkin Pie
1 1/2 ccanned solid-pack pumpkin
1/2 ccholesterol-free egg substitute
1 cfat free evaporated milk
1/4 cno calorie sugar substitute of your choice
1 tsppumpkin pie spice
1 1/4 tspvanilla, divided
1/4 tspcream of tartar
How to Make Norma's Small Individual Hidden Pumpkin Pie
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Place pumpkin, evaporated milk, egg substitute, sugar substitute, pumpkin pie spice and one teaspoon vanilla in mixing bowel and mix 30 seconds.
- Stop mixing and and scrape bowl and continue mixing until smooth, about one minute.
- Divide evenly among six (6 ounce) custard cups or souffloe dishes.
- Place in a shallow baking dish or pan and pour boiling water around custard cups or souffle dishes to depth of one inch.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place egge whites, cream of tartar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla in clean mixing bowl and whip about one minute or until soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed and gradually add honey, whipping until stiff peaks form, about one minute.
- Remove pan from oven and spread egg white mixture on top of hot pumpkin mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 to 16 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.