★★★★★ 1 vote5
- prepared graham cracker crust/
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1--14 oz. can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 5 medium
How to Make No Bake Banana Beauty
- 1Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer.
Blend in condensed milk.
Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- 2Slice half of the bananas and line them in the bottom of the crust.
Pour the filling over the bananas.
Refrigerate 3 hours until firm.
- 3When almost ready to serve slice the other half of the bananas and dip them in lemon juice.
Garnish the top of the pie with the banana slices.