Nestle's Quik Chocolate Pie
How to Make Nestle's Quik Chocolate Pie
- 1Add together the sugar, cornstarch, and Nestle Quik.
- 2Stir in one and half cups of milk.
- 3Beat the egg yolks together and stir in the other half cup of milk.
- 4Add to sugar mixture.
- 5Cook until thickened in a double boiler; stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and margarine. Cool slightly. Pour into baked pie crust.
- 7Beat egg whites with 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar until stiff.
- 8Add 3 tablespoons sugar, a little at a time, while continuing to beat the egg whites.
- 9Spread the meringue over the pie filling and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until brown.