☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- cornstarch dissolved in water
- 1 pinch
- grated rinds and juice of lemons
How to Make Nana's Lemon Pie
- 1Boil the 2 cups of sugar together with 1 cup of water. Add the 2 good tablespoons of cornstarch dissolved in water to the boiling water and cook until transparent.
- 2Beat the 2 egg yolks slightly with the pinch of salt, lemon juice, and rind of 2 lemons.
- 3Add this mixture to the water, sugar and cornstarch mixture, stir well. Cook an additional minute.
- 4Remove from heat, cool slightly and pour into baked pie shell. Top with meringue and brown in oven.