My version of someone else's recipe!
- 1 small (3 oz) box sugar free jello - your choice of flavor
- 2 individual containers of fat free yogurt (again your choice, something that will blend well with your jello flavor)
- 1 - 8 oz container of cool whip free
How to Make My version of someone else's recipe!
- 1bring a(1/4)quarter cup of water to a boil. remove from the heat and add sugar free jello and dissolve.
- 2mix into the 2 containers of yogurt. then fold in the cool whip.
- 3the original recipe was for a pie, but I am always trying to save fat and calories, so I spread it in my dish as a mousse, and sprinkle 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs over the top. you still get the "pie" taste, without all the crust!
- 4the first time I made this, I used sugar free raspberry jello, fat free chocolate raspberry yogurt, and cool whip free, with fresh raspberries on top. it was delicious! the one pictured here is all strawberry, but i already have purchased the ingredients to make orange, and cherry...the possibilities are endless!