How to Make MY PEANUT BUTTER HOT FUDGE PIE
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Completely coat the inside of the baked pie shell with the hot fudge sauce, set aside.
- 3In a heavy saucepan, mix together the sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- 4In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks into the whole milk.
- 5Thoroughly mix the milk mixture into the sugar mixture, and cook. Stir often to prevent scorching.
- 6When mixture begins to bubble, reduce heat and continue to cook and stir for another 2 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Stir in the peanut butter and the vanilla.
- 9Pour the cooked filling into the chocolate-fudge-topping-lined pie shell.