1 cwhite sugar
2 cwhole milk
3egg yolks, reserve whites for meringue
2/3 cpeanut butter, creamy or crunchy
·hot fudge sundae sauce
How to Make MY PEANUT BUTTER HOT FUDGE PIE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Completely coat the inside of the baked pie shell with the hot fudge sauce, set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, mix together the sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks into the whole milk.
- Thoroughly mix the milk mixture into the sugar mixture, and cook. Stir often to prevent scorching.
- When mixture begins to bubble, reduce heat and continue to cook and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and the vanilla.
- Pour the cooked filling into the chocolate-fudge-topping-lined pie shell.