Mom's Best Peach Cobbler
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8-10 c
- sliced peaches(canned, fresh, or frozen, drained)
- 3 c
- all purpose flour
- 3 stick
- butter or margarine
- 3-1/2 c
- white, granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract (optional sub almond extract or 2 tbsp jack daniels whiskey
- 1 tsp
- corn starch
How to Make Mom's Best Peach Cobbler
- 1Grease a 9x13 pan. In a large bowl place drained peaches.
- 2Toss peaches with 1/2 cup of sugar, cinnamon, corn starch and extract. Set aside
- 3For crust mix remaining sugar, and flour into bowl..cut in butter using a pastry blender or your hands until like wet sand. Will be slightly sticky.
- 4Place peaches in layer on bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle dough over top covering as much as possible.
- 5Bake in s 400° -oven for 50--60 minutes until golden brown on top..