Mom's Best Peach Cobbler
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8-10 csliced peaches(canned, fresh, or frozen, drained)
3 call purpose flour
3 stickbutter or margarine
3-1/2 cwhite, granulated sugar
1 tspvanilla extract (optional sub almond extract or 2 tbsp jack daniels whiskey
1 tspcorn starch
How to Make Mom's Best Peach Cobbler
- Grease a 9x13 pan. In a large bowl place drained peaches.
- Toss peaches with 1/2 cup of sugar, cinnamon, corn starch and extract. Set aside
- For crust mix remaining sugar, and flour into bowl..cut in butter using a pastry blender or your hands until like wet sand. Will be slightly sticky.
- Place peaches in layer on bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle dough over top covering as much as possible.
- Bake in s 400° -oven for 50--60 minutes until golden brown on top..