Mississippi Mud Pie
- 6 tbs sifted flour
- 3 cps extra fine pecans
- 2 sticks of melted parkay
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1 box of confection sugar
- two 8 ox cool whip
- 2 cps pet milk
- 1 cps whole milk
How to Make Mississippi Mud Pie
- 1Preheat oven 350% In a large bowl,mix 6TBS of sifted flour,3 cups of fine grind pecans. and 2 sticks of melted Parkay Marg. 3cups of fine grind pecans,and 1tsp of vanilla extract, mix well. Spread in a Pam sprayed 9x13" pan. Bake 15 mins.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine,one 8oz Cream Cheese, 1 box of Confectionary Sugar, 1tsp vanilla extract,and 1 small bowl of Cool Whip. Mix until smooth
- 3Fix 1 lg. Instant Chocolate Pudding,using 2cps of cold Pet Milk and 1cp of whole Milk. Chill until ready.
Last On cooled pecan crust, spread cream cheese mix,then spread Chocolate Mix over it, then Cover this with Cool Whip. Sprinkle top with chocolate shavings and some fine grind pecans to your liking. Chill at least 45mins.
- 4Then serve and get ready to here everyone ask for the recipe.