- 1 c
- chocolate hazelnut spread
- 4 Tbsp
- mint extract,divided
- (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese,softened
- 3/4 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 11/2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 6 Tbsp
- carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped peanuts
How to Make Minty Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- 1In a small bowl,combine chocolate hazelnut spread and 2 teaspoons mint extract,whisk together until smooth.
- 2Spread into a graham cracker piecrust.Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerated in 30 minutes.
- 3In a mixing bowl,beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Add confectioners sugar,peanut butter and remaining mint extract;mix well.
Gradually add the milk.
Fold in whipped topping
- 4After 30 minutes,remove the plastic wrap out of prepared pie crust.
- 5Spoon peanut butter mixture into the crust.
Sprinkle with peanuts.Chill overnight.