1 cchocolate hazelnut spread
4 Tbspmint extract,divided
1(9-inch) graham cracker crust
1 pkgcream cheese,softened
3/4 cconfectioners' sugar
11/2 ccreamy peanut butter
1carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 Tbspchopped peanuts
How to Make Minty Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- In a small bowl,combine chocolate hazelnut spread and 2 teaspoons mint extract,whisk together until smooth.
- Spread into a graham cracker piecrust.Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerated in 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl,beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Add confectioners sugar,peanut butter and remaining mint extract;mix well.
Gradually add the milk.
Fold in whipped topping
- After 30 minutes,remove the plastic wrap out of prepared pie crust.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture into the crust.
Sprinkle with peanuts.Chill overnight.