Mini Blueberry Pies
You could probably use regular Splenda and adjust the sweetness to your taste.
How to Make Mini Blueberry Pies
- 1Combine filling ingredients in saucepan and cook on low/medium heat until berries begin to soften (about 3-5 minutes).
- 2Preheat pie maker until ready.
- 3Prepare pastry (homemade or store bought), both bases and tops. Line bottom with pastry and add 1/3 cup of filling per pie. Add top crust.
- 4Close lid and cook for 10-12 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- 5Remove pies with plastic, heat proof spatula and cool slightly. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.