How to Make Mile High Apple Pie
- Wash and peel Apples, cut in quarters and place in large bowl
- Add rest of ingredients except the Butter. Mix it up and set aside
- Use ready made Crust, any Brand. Line a 9 inch pie pan with one half of crust. Add the apple ingredients, top with cut up butter. Then place the other half of Pie Crust. Make two slits on the top crust for steam to escape.
- Bake in 325 Degree oven for one and a half hours, until crust is lightly brown. Close the oven temp off, and let pie sit in oven for a few minutes before removing
- Take out the Pie, let it cool before cutting it. Serve warm or cold, top with Ice Cream, whipped Cream,Slice of Cheddar Cheese or plain