Malt Shoppe Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- ready crust chocolate pie crust, keebler
- 1 pint
- vanilla ice cream, softened
- one 8oz
- cool whip, thawed
- 8 oz.
- malted milk ball
- extra cool whip for garnish, if desired
How to Make Malt Shoppe Pie
- 1Combine softened ice cream and whipped topping u ntil well blended. Crush candy, reserving 8 whole malted milk balls for garnish.
- 2Mix 1 cup of crushed candy into the ice cream mixture. Spoon ice cream mixture into pie crust. Top pie with reserved crushed candy and freeze 4 hours.
- 3Garnish with whipped topping and whole candies. Freeze till firm.