Grandma's Coconut Custard Pie
How to Make Grandma's Coconut Custard Pie
- Mix sugar and cornstarch together.
- Mix eggs into sugar mixture.
- Melt butter and mix with the remainder of the ingredients into the sugar and eggs.
- Pour into pie crusts. This makes two pies. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the middle is slightly jiggly.
- To toast the coconut melt butter into a skillet. Add the remainder of the coconut from the bag. Stir and watch it until it is toasted to your satisfaction.