LEMONY YOGURT PIE [LOW-FAT]
I ALSO LOVE MIXING SIMILAR YOGURTS AND JELLOS.
2 cgraham crackers, crushed
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 pkglemon jello, sugar free
1/4 cboiling water
2containers 'light' lemon yogurt [6oz.]
8 ozfat-free cool whip, thawed
8inch pie plate
1 tsplemon extract, optional
1 tsplemon juice, optional
How to Make LEMONY YOGURT PIE [LOW-FAT]
- 1. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until well mixed.
- 2. Press into the bottom of the bottom of pie plate; refrigerate about 10 minutes.
- 3. Whisk the Jello into the boiling water until dissolved; about 2 minutes. Let cool.
- 4. Whisk the yogurt into the Jello; then whisk in the Cool whip thoroughly. [make sure the Jello is mixed in good].
- 5. Pour into crust and refrigerate at least 2/3 hours.
- 6, May be topped with a dollop of Cool Whip when serving.
- 7. NOTE:
This may be made with other flavored Jellos, as long as you use the same flavored yogurts. [like lime, raspberry, strawberry, orange] - I've tried them all.
Also, you may use a graham craker crust instead of making your own. I always have graham craxkers on hand.