How to Make Key Lime Pops
- mix 1/2 cup grahm cracker crumbs and zest of 1 key lime and divide into 8 "bathroom" size dixie cups. press in bottom.
- In large bowl, mix yogurt, lime juice, zest of the other 2 limes, sweetner, vanilla and your sweetner or honey.
- divide into cups and place over grahm crusts. insert a stick in each
- freeze at least 2 hours.
- unpeel and enjoy, they said each is around 100 calories
- I think this could also be made into one grahm cracker crust, served as a frozen pie.