Impossible Toffee Cheesecake
Of course it's made with Bisquick!
- 1/4 c
- whole milk
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 large
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 c
- original bisquick mix
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz. each of softened cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolate covered toffee chips
- 1/2 c
- caramel topping for garnish or more
How to Make Impossible Toffee Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 325^ Spray the bottom of a 9-inch glass pie plate or 9-inch square dish with cooking non-stick spray.
- 2In a blender, combine milk, vanilla,eggs, sugar and Bisquick mix. Blend on high for 15 seconds. Add cream cheese pieces and pulse or blend for 2 minutes.
Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- 3Bake 30-35 minutes or until tested with a silver knife near side of cake/pie comes out nearly clean and the center wiggles slightly. Cool completely -at least one hour; then chill covered for 4 hours. Serve with the caramel sauce. Keep and remaining pieces covered and in the refrigerator.