Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Found on Facebook
1 can(s)15 oz can pumpkin puree
1/2 ccup sugar
1/4 cbrown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
3/4 cevaporated milk
2/3 call purpose flour
2 tsppumpkin pie spice
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
How to Make Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 cup muffin tin with silicone liners, foil liners sprayed with cooking spray or just spray the cups with cooking spray. Either of these three methods will make it easy to take the cupcake out after it’s cooked. Paper liners make it difficult to remove the cupcakes.
- Mix the pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and milk.
- Add the flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda to the mixture.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/3 cup of the mixture. Bake for twenty minutes and let cool for twenty minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle more pumpkin pie spice on top and serve. Makes 12 cupcakes.