Grandma's Guadalupe Pie
How to Make Grandma's Guadalupe Pie
- 11st layer: 1 stick butter, 1 c flour, 1 c walnuts. Mix and press into 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until golden.
- 22nd layer: 1 8oz soft cream cheese, 1 c. powdered sugar. Blend with mixer and fold in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- 33rd layer: 1 small pkg chocolate instant pudding, made with 1 1/2 c milk.
- 44th layer: Same as 3rd but vanilla pudding.
- 55th layer: Top with desired amount of Cool Whip (about 1" high and sprinkled grated chocolate)