Grandma's Glazed Strawberry- Rhubarb Pie
How to Make Grandma's Glazed Strawberry- Rhubarb Pie
- 1Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar, salt,and flour.
- 2Arrange 1/2 strawberries and 1/2 rhubarb in pastry lined pie pan. Sprinkle with half of the sugar mixture.
- 3Repeat with remaining fruit and sugar, dot with butter.
- 4Adjust top crust flute edges.
Brush top with cold water and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar. Cut steam vents.
- 5Bake in hot oven (425 degrees) 40-50 minutes or until rhubarb is tender and crust is brown.