Gluten Free Nutty Pie Crust!
How to Make Gluten Free Nutty Pie Crust!
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- For baked Pies, bake crust 3 to 5 minutes, then allow it to cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- For No-Bake Pies, bake the crust 9 to 14 minutes or until firm. Cool.
- Scoop pie filling and chill. Sprinkle extra ground nuts on top of filling for a decorative effect for added flavor.
- Baker's Note: Amaranth Flour can be replaced with "buckwheat flour, millet, or rice flour". This will slightly change the flavor and color of the crust.
- Baker's Note 2: Arrowroot powder can be replaced with Cornstarch.
- Baker's Note 3: ground nuts and seeds, such as Almonds, walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin, flaxseeds or any combination.