☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
7 Tbspbaking cocoa
13 ozevaporated milk
4 largeeggs, beaten
2 ccoconut, flaked
1 cpecans, chopped
29-inch pie shells, unbaked
How to Make German Chocolate Pie
- Melt the butter and set aside.
- Combine the sugar and baking cocoa in a bowl.
- Stir in the evaporated milk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla, blending well.
- Stir in the coconut and pecans and turn into two unbaked pie shells.
- Bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 40 minutes or until set around the edges.
- Cool on racks.
- Makes 2 pies of 6 servings each.