- uncooked pie crusts
- 2 Tbsp
- flour or cornstarch
- 2 stick
- butter, softened
- 7 oz
- shredded coconut
- 2 c
- white sugar ( i use 1 cup)
- lg. eggs
- large can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup(undrained) i use in its own juice.
How to Make Gennys Pineapple coconut pies
- 1In large bowl cream sugar, and butter. Add eggs 1 at a time,add flour or cornstarch mix till well blended. Gently stir in coconut and pineapple. Mix well.
- 2Pour into 2 pie crust equally.Tap on counter to remove air pockets.
- 3Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 40-45 min. and top is light golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool. (If possible, my husband likes his still warm from oven)