How to Make Fudge Pie
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave oven. Allow to cool.
- 3Sift flour.
- 4Cream butter until soft.
- 5Blend sugar into the creamed butter.
- 6Beat egg yolks, vanilla and melted, cooled chocolate into butter and sugar mixture.
- 7Add sifted flour. Mix well.
- 8Whip egg whites and salt until stiff. Fold into mixture.
- 9Pour into unbaked 9" pie crust. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Delicious served warm with vanilla ice cream.