1unbaked 9" pie shell
1/2 cbutter or margarine
2egg yolks, reserve whites
2 ozchocolate, unsweetened (2 squares, 1 oz each)
1/3 csifted flour
How to Make Fudge Pie
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave oven. Allow to cool.
- Sift flour.
- Cream butter until soft.
- Blend sugar into the creamed butter.
- Beat egg yolks, vanilla and melted, cooled chocolate into butter and sugar mixture.
- Add sifted flour. Mix well.
- Whip egg whites and salt until stiff. Fold into mixture.
- Pour into unbaked 9" pie crust. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Delicious served warm with vanilla ice cream.