This is my mom's recipe, and growing up, it was one of my favorite!
A la mode is a MUST!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2eggs, beaten slightly
1/4 ccocoa powder
1/4 cplain flour (if you use self-rising, consistency is more "brownie" like)
1unbaked pie shell
How to Make Fudge Pie
- Melt butter on stove top in heavy saucepan. Stir in sugar and eggs.
- Add flour and cocoa. Stir briskly until well mixed.
- Add vanilla, making sure it is blended throughout.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until well set.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.