★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1/4 creal lemon juice concentrate
8 oz pkgcool whip, thawed
1 can(s)fruit cocktail, well drained
1 calmonds, slivered
2 pkggraham cracker pie crust
How to Make Fruit Cocktail/Almond Pie
- In a medium size mixing bowl, stir lemon juice concentrate into sweetened condensed milk.
- Add well drained fruit cocktail and hand stir just until fruit is coated.
- Gently add/fold in thawed cool whip. Don't over mix.
- Gently add/fold in almond slices.
- Gently place mixture into each pie crust. Cover with reserved lid and seal well. Chill overnight or place in freezer until needed. Thaw in refrigerator several hours before serving.
- Optional: Top with whipped cream and garnish with toasted almond slices.