Frozen Lemonade Pie
Found this on Facebook...a Christina Mays recipe.
- 1 can(s)
- (14oz ) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz
- frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 12 oz
- frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
- 9 inch reduced fat graham cracker pie crusts
How to Make Frozen Lemonade Pie
- 1In a large bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate.
- 2Fold the whipped topping in slowly, keeping as much air in the mixture as possible.
Spoon into crusts.
- 3Freeze until firm, about 2 hours minimum.
Remove from freezer 1/2 hour before serving to allow the pie to thaw to a creamy state.