Fresh Raspberry Pie
6 craspberries or your chioce of fresh fruit
1/2 pkgraspberry jello, or jello to match the fruit you chose (the 3 oz pkg of jello)
How to Make Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Stir together sugar and cornstarch.
- Gradually add water and 1 Cup of crushed raspberries. (or the fruit you chose) Mix well.
- Cook over medium heat stiring constantly until mixture thickens and boils.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Add jello and remaining berries.
- Pour into baked pie shell.
- Chill until firm.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.