Fresh Raspberry Pie
- 6 c
- raspberries or your chioce of fresh fruit
- 1 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 pkg
- raspberry jello, or jello to match the fruit you chose (the 3 oz pkg of jello)
How to Make Fresh Raspberry Pie
- 1Stir together sugar and cornstarch.
- 2Gradually add water and 1 Cup of crushed raspberries. (or the fruit you chose) Mix well.
- 3Cook over medium heat stiring constantly until mixture thickens and boils.
- 4Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat. Add jello and remaining berries.
- 6Pour into baked pie shell.
- 7Chill until firm.
- 8Top with whipped cream if desired.