Fresh Peach Pie By freda
Nothing better than Fresh Peach pie while enjoying a Summer Evening on the patio, as I do.
This "NO BAKE" pie with all those Fresh Peaches, and so good topped with Ice cream or Whipped Cream.
Just Makes your Mouth water, doesn't it??
- 1 C
- 1/4 C
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon or apple pie seasoning
- 1/4 C
- 2 C
- 1 (3oz)
- pkg peach jello
- 4-5 C
- large peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 (9-in)
- pie shells, baked
FRESH PEACH PIE, . . . MY VERY FAVORITE!!!
How to Make Fresh Peach Pie By freda
- 1In a med sauce pan, over Med heat,
Mix together, Sugars, cinnamon, Cornstarch.
Add: Water, and bring this to a Boil.
Continue to Boil 3 minutes, stir constantly.
- 2Stir in Peach Jello, & remove from heat to Cool.
- 3In a large Bowl, place the Sliced Peaches, with the Jello Mixture.
Gently toss very well to coat all the peaches.