FAVORITE LEMON GLAZED CHEESECAKE
Rose Mary Mogan
- 1 large
- extra serving size graham cracker crust
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz. condensed milk
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- realemon juice
- 1 tsp
- lemon extract
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 small
- box lemon jello gelatin
- 2/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
LEMON CHEESE CAKE GLAZE
How to Make FAVORITE LEMON GLAZED CHEESECAKE
- 1In a medium size bowl beat cream cheese till whipped, and then add the can of condensed milk, lemon juice & extract, beat till well mixed. Pour mixture into the 9 inch graham Cracker shell.Leave in fridge till needed. while you prepare the Lemon cheesecake glaze.
- 2Mix sugar with flour and add dry jello mix in a medium sauce pan. Then add water and lemon juice, and cook over medium low heat till mixture thickens. LET COOL. Then pour over cheesecake mixture.
- 3Chill at least 3 hours or longer till glaze layer is firm.
- 4NOTE: You may try other flavors if you like like cherry or strawberry. Hope you like this easy and quick tasty dessert as much as we do.
ALSO NOTE: When I don't have a large size graham cracker crust, I make my own and put it in a springform pan, which ever you prefer or have on hand at the time.