Fabulous Fiber Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups
- fiber one original bran cereal
- 1/3 cup
- splenda or favorite sugar free sweetener granulated
- 6 T
- melted butter
How to Make Fabulous Fiber Pie Crust
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 9 or ten inch pie tin with pam
- 2Into blender or food processor add dry cereal and Splenda. Blend approximately 20 seconds until about half is ground up. It's okay if you still see about half twigs. Put into a bowl. Stir in melted butter until combined.
- 3Press mixture into prepared pie tin and bake 7 minutes. Cool and fill with filling of your choice. Sugar free pudding recipes are great.