EASY STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE
- graham cracker pie crust
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature (1/2 brick)
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 c
- whipped topping, thawed (!/2 tub)
- 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice (bottled is ok)
- 1 - 3 oz. pkg
- strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 c
- water, boiling
- 10 to 12 oz
- frozen strawberries (sliced or halved makes for easier slicing, but i usually use small whole berries)
How to Make EASY STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE
- 1Remove cover from graham cracker crust; wash cover in warm soap water; dry cover and set aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl, use an electric hand mixer to beat together 4 ounces softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth and creamy (about 2 minutes.)
- 4Scrape cream cheese mixture into graham pie crust; evenly smooth. Set aside.
- 5Pour red strawberry gelatin powder into a mixing bowl
- 6Add 1 cup boiling water to gelatin; stir constantly until completely dissolved.
- 9Place the clean plastic cover over pie; refrigerate for at least 1 1/2 hours before serving.