EASY STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE
1graham cracker pie crust
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature (1/2 brick)
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 cwhipped topping, thawed (!/2 tub)
1/2 tsplemon juice (bottled is ok)
1 - 3 oz. pkgstrawberry flavored gelatin
1 cwater, boiling
10 to 12 ozfrozen strawberries (sliced or halved makes for easier slicing, but i usually use small whole berries)
How to Make EASY STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE
- Remove cover from graham cracker crust; wash cover in warm soap water; dry cover and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, use an electric hand mixer to beat together 4 ounces softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth and creamy (about 2 minutes.)
- Scrape cream cheese mixture into graham pie crust; evenly smooth. Set aside.
- Pour red strawberry gelatin powder into a mixing bowl
- Add 1 cup boiling water to gelatin; stir constantly until completely dissolved.
- Place the clean plastic cover over pie; refrigerate for at least 1 1/2 hours before serving.