★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- pillsbury pie crust (refrigerated)
- 1 can(s)
- pie filling (any flavor you prefer)
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Easy Pocket Pies
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Unroll the pie crust and cut in half.
- 2Scoop some pie filling onto one side of each half of the crust. fold the crust over the filling, pinching ends and folding over.
- 3Bake for about 25 minutes. Mix the powdered sugar and water so it is a little runny. Pour over pies and let it sizzle on the pan, slide the pies over the drizzle to coat the bottom. Let cool and enjoy!