Easy Key Lime Pineapple Pie
Highly recommend. Learned the recipe from my late sister.
How to Make Easy Key Lime Pineapple Pie
- Blend Pineapple chunks until juicy with pulp.
- Place Pineapple juice (with pulp), sweetened condensed milk,frozen limeade concentrate, and heavy whipping cream in to a bowl of an electric mixer. Make sure you have the whisk attachment connected.
- Mix until contents are mixed and fluffy.
- Pour filling into the graham cracker crust. Smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate at LEAST 4 hours. I generally keep it in the refrigerator over night.
- Hide it from the kids and enjoy!