Easy Banana Cream Pie
Wait until just before serving to top with the whipped cream and sliced bananas, so the topping does not get runny or the bananas turn brown.
- 1 pkg
- (large) banana cream flavor cook & serve pudding
- 2 c
- whole milk
- 9" pie crust, pre-baked
- 1 1/2 c
- whipped cream or cool whip
How to Make Easy Banana Cream Pie
- 1Mix the pudding and milk in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 2Slice 2 of the bananas and arrange over bottom of crust. Top with the pudding. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 3Just before serving: Spread whipped topping over pie. Slice remaining banana and arrange over pie.