You can easily make this pie into any holiday masterpiece by switching out the flavors and the decorations.
For little kids use holiday marshmallow candies or other small Easter candy and toasted coconut for garnish.
Can make in 9x13 dish too.. just won't be as thick- or double recipe and make in 10x15 jelly roll pan...this is what I will do for church luncheon.
- 1 large
- graham cracker crust
- 8 oz
- pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c
- cold water
- 3 oz
- pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 oz
- bowl thawed whipped topping
- jelly beans, marshmallow candies, toasted coconut,etc.
How to Make Easter Pie
- 1Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy;gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 2Add water,to cheese mixture then pudding mix dry, beat well with the cream cheese mixture until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- 3Spoon filling into pie shell. Chill 3 hours. Garnish top of pie with your favorite Easter candies and colorful mini marshmallows and toasted coconut desired and serve.