☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1(6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
1 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 pkg(4 serving) instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
1 1/2 cnon-dairy whipped topping, thawed
16mini chocolate eggs
How to Make Easter Hunt Pie
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add water and pudding mix.
- On low speed, beat until smooth.
- With wooden spoon or rubber spatula, gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/2 of filling into pie crust.
- Top with chocolate eggs.
- Top with remaining filling.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.