Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie
- 2 1/2 c
- cinnamon graham crackers-crushed
- 3 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1 tsp
- 8 oz
- cream cheese-room temperature
- 1 can(s)
- dulce de leche
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 15 oz
- can pumpkin
- 3 tsp
- 1/2 c
- light cream/half n half
- 3/4 c
- glazed pecans-chopped
How to Make Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie
- 1In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Press into a 10" deep pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in dulce de leche, vanilla, and cinnamon. Beat in pumpkin and cream.
Pour into cooled crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- 3To check for doneness by sticking a wet knife in the center. When the knife comes out “almost” clean, add pecans around edges, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Allow to cool before refrigerating.