☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- recipe fabulous fiber pie crust baked and cooled
- 1 1/2 c
- whole milk
- 1 box 1.4 oz
- sugar free chocolate instant pudding
- 1 tub 8 oz
- free cool whip
- 1- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- mini chocolate chips
How to Make Diabetics delight
- 1Bake and cool pie crust.
- 2Soften cream cheese.....I tried this from Internet and found it easiest. Place cream cheese 8 oz in bowl and microwave on high 20 seconds. Test if soft enough ....if not continue to microwave in ten second increments.
- 3In a large bowl add milk to pudding mix and blend with hand mixer 1 minute thickens slightly.
- 4Gradually add lumps of cream cheese whipping in with hand mixer till smooth
- 5Fold in half a tub of the free cool whip. Place in pie shell cover and chill four hours. I serve with a dollop of cool whip.