Dee Dee's Weight Watcher's Strawberry Pie
Diane Hopson Smith
1 1/2 ccold water
4 pkgequal, or splenda
1pint fresh strawberries, sliced
3 ozpkg strawberry jello, sugar free
8whole graham cracker cookies, crushed
2 pkgequal, or splenda
2 1/2 Tbspdiet margarine
·light cool whip
How to Make Dee Dee's Weight Watcher's Strawberry Pie
- Mix Water and cornstarch; cook over medium heat until bubbly; sprinkle in JELLO and EQUAL (or SPLENDA); stir until cool; add strawberries and stir well to coat all berries
- Mix and press Graham Crackers, 2 pkg equal and margarine into a 9” pie plate
Bake 375 degrees for 12 minutes
- Add pie filling and chill until set; slice.
- Top each with 1 T. Lite Cool Whip.
- NOTE: For Peach Pie: Use peaches and orange Jello
NOTE: Betty Warren added up the WW points, this is what she came up with. Strawberries are free, sugar free Jello is free, Argo Starch is 1 point for each Tbsp. (2) and I used Reduced fat graham cracker crust Redi Crust,(20) entire crust is 20 points. Lite cool whip is 1 point for each Tbsp. 1 tbsp on each piece(6). 28 points for entire pie or 6 servings less than 5 points each.
THANK YOU BETTY WARREN!!