DECADENT CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE
- refrigerated pie crust
- 1 pkg
- (8 squares) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 Tbsp
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 c
- firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 c
- light or dark corn syrup
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- pecans, halved
How to Make DECADENT CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE
- 1Coarsely chop 4 squares of the chocolate and set aside. Line 9-in. pie plate as directed on package with the pie crust.
- 2Microwave remaining 4 squares of chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 3Brush bottom of pie crust with small amount of beaten egg. Stir sugar, corn syrup, eggs and vanilla into chocolate mixture until well blended. Stir in pecans and the chopped chocolate. Pour into pie crust.
- 4Bake 55 minutes in a 350-degree pre-heated oven until knife inserted 2 inches from edge comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.