Decadent Chocolate Cherry Pie
PS..Pies arent my speciality but this isn't to bad!!
1 1/4 cgraham cracker crumbs
1 stickmelted butter
6 ozghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 pkg8oz cream cheese room temp
1/3 clight corn syrup
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1/3 cwhipping cream
1 can(s)cherry pie filling
SWEETENED WHIPPED CREAM
1 cwhipping cream
1 dash(es)pure vanilla extract
·chocolate drizzle if desired
How to Make Decadent Chocolate Cherry Pie
- Prepare Graham cracker pie crust. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon in a bowl. Pour melted butter over the mixture. Spread evenly over a 9 inch pie dish. Place in the frig for one hour or the freezer 20min.
- Preheat Oven to 300.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat melt chocolate chips. Stirring until completely smooth and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy, then add melted chocolate.
- Once chocolate is blended well. add corn syrup then one egg at a time. Then add cream and vanilla
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 325 for 40-45 min until center in almost set.
- Cool then cover and refrigerate for atleast 3 hours
- Then top with cherry pie filling then sweetened whipped cream...use about half of the cream and add more to the pieces if desired
- Drizzle each piece with chocolate if desired
- Store remaining pie covered in frig