Crustless Pumpkin Pie
1 lbcan solid pack pumpkin
12 ozcan evaporated milk
1 tspground cinnamon
1/4 tspground allspice
1/4 tspground ginger
1/2 cgraham cracker or vanilla wafer crumbs
1 cwhipped cream, optional
How to Make Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- In large bowl combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs and egg whites: beat until blended and smooth.
- Mix in sugar, cinnamon, allspice, ginger and salt, blending well.
- Stir in crumbs.
- Spray high-sided 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour pie filling into pie plate.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree oven 45-55 minutes, until a knife inserted near center comes out
- Cool pie on wire rack and refridge overnight.
- Cut in wedges and serve with small dollop of whipped cream.