Creamy peanut butter cup ice cream pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- nutter butter sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 7 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 3 c
- vanilla ice cream
- 2 c
- cool whip, thawed
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter
- full size reese's peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- whip cream for garnish
- hot fudge sauce for garnish
How to Make Creamy peanut butter cup ice cream pie
- 1In lg bowl, mix crushed cookies and butter. Press mix into bottom and up sides of a deep dish 9" springform pie pan. Freeze 30 mins to set.
- 2Make sure to soften ice cream by letting it sit out for awhile. In lg bowl, stir together soft ice cream and cool whip. Spread mix into pie crust.
- 3Put peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until smooth and can be poured. drizzle onto ice cream and then swirl, using a butter knife. Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups on top. Press lightly intoice cream. Cover tightly w/ plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hrs. remove from freezer 10 mins before serving. Dollop whipped cream onto pie and then drizzle w/ hot fudge sauce. Stored covered in freezer.