★★★★★ 2 votes5
- ready crust shortbread pie crust, or homemade
- 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup
- whipping cream
- 1/4 cup
- 1/2 tsp
- one 16 oz
- can whole cranberry sauce
How to Make Cranberry Pie
- 1In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. In small bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- 2Gradually add to cream cheese, beating until smooth and creamy. Set aside a few whole cranberries from sauce for garnish.
- 3Fold remaining sauce into whipped mixture. Spoon into crust. Freeze 1 to 2 hours or till firm. Garnish with reserved berries. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.